LOWER COST OPTION TO THE 6TAGM BATTERY:
Want to know an easy way to save your unit over $491 the next time you replace two batteries on a piece of equipment? Instead of ordering two of the expensive 6T-AGM batteries, try two Red or Yellow Top Optima batteries and two of the reusable 6T adapter plates. The plate raises the Optima to the same height as the 6T and enables the use of most hold down brackets. Both of these are CLIX.
Two Red Top 34/78 batteries & two adapter plates cost $256.18 total as
compared to $748.34 for a pair of 6TAGM batteries (Dec 2011 FEDLOG). Contact us
with questions about specific equipment or applications that the smaller Optima battery is
suitable for. Not intended for applications that need the larger reserve capacity of a 6T
size battery such as operating radios or electronics with the vehicle engine off.
- Newsletter 1: Optima 6T adapter
- Newsletter 2: Receiving batteries from DLA. TQG batteries.
- Newsletter 3: Dead batteries & Jump Starting, M969A3
- Newsletter 4: Testing batteries with threaded stud posts. Battery upgrade for DRASH ECU
- Newsletter 5: Discount for military & gov personnel. VRRFL, Variable Reach Rough Terrain Fork Lift
- Newsletter 6: Repetitive Reserve Capacity. Optima upgrade for Portable Light Sets.